As the title says, a lot of things are currently going through my mind. Well for one thing, I’ll list what I’m doing right now!
For the games… I just recently finished these games (In order of when I finished them):
- Corpse Party: Blood Covered (PSP)
- Corpse Party: Rebuilt (PC)
- The Desolate Hospital (PC)
- Corpse Party if (PC)
- Killer Bear (PC)
As one might have guessed, yes, I got these from memoriesoffear. It’s absolutely wonderful to find out these games have been translated, much like the time when I started Mad Father. Most of the games during that time I got from vgperson.
Next up would be the games I’m still playing (from last time), either I’m stuck in some part or I just got a bit lazy playing them.
- Corpse Party ZERO (PC) – I got stuck somewhere around the science room. All I remember was trying out how to get away from the anatomical model. Though I died the first time. Then when I did figure it out, I didn’t know where to go. I’m going for another play of this to make sure I get the WP events.
- Corpse Party -CrossFear- (PC) – I’m at the part where Kaori needs to cut her chains off. Apparently I’m supposed to see some event in the other party to trigger something on Kaori’s side, but either I saw it already (before even getting to the room of the disc thing, I activated the generator) or I’m not at the place where it’s supposed to trigger. I’m pretty sure I looked through every floor in the area though. Going to go for another game and do things in order, unless I find out something.
- Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient (PC) – Got lazy on this one. I’m still at the beginning at the locker room, but I’m too lazy to go any further since the game isn’t fully released yet. Hopefully I get the motivation to go farther though. Oh another thing that lowers my motivation is the speed Ayame moves. I understand what she’s going through, but she moves like a person that’s walking!
- Pokemon Y (3DS) – I recently stopped (by recently I mean a month ago), so I could wait till the release of the bank. Though it seems in the recent days it hasn’t been released so I haven’t gotten back into playing this. I will definitely play when the bank does come out, since I want to see Pokemon from my White 2 (and in previous generations, but they’re all waiting in White 2 now) animated in 3D.
- God Eater 2 (PSP) – This is more recent than Pokemon Y, but in the same sense, I stopped. This time though, I’m waiting for the DLC to come. I mean it does already have DLC, but I’m just lazy getting it. I’ll try to get it.
Next are the games that I recently added to the list:
- Aura Kingdom (Online, PC) – I got a CBT key after being introduced to it by my friend. It’s the third raid-game I’ve ever played (first being Divina Online JP and EN and Ragnarok Online 2 SEA), and while it does seem promising, it’s as usual, intended for party players, something I’m not. I’ll see how far it goes though, I’m going to main a Guardian / Bard when OBT comes out (I’m a Lv.43 Guardian / Bard right now). If anything, Aura Kingdom reminds me more of RO2 than anything. Even both have the point-and-click feature and the dangerous move alert thing.
- osu! (Online, PC) – I’ve actually played this since two years ago then stopped, but recently, since I have nothing else better to do, I picked this up. I’m more of a Taiko (rank 6xxx) and Catch the Beat (rank 11xxx) player. If you see my mania (rank 17xxx) and osu (rank 3xxxxx) plays, you’ll know why I chose Taiko and CTB.
Well for now, that’s it! I don’t think I missed anything. Oh and as a side note, feel free to comment your thoughts! Though I won’t publish it if it’s useless flaming or completely irrelevant. I usually rely on the spam detector of wordpress, so most of the time (right now it’s 100% of the time, but might not be in the future) if the comment isn’t published, it was detected as spam. Well…
Cheers for the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!