Here’s the second part of the walkthrough. Picking up from the end of the first day.
- The note you found the first day within the library looking room will come in handy here. The note says “saeki”, so go to the locked safe and put this in. It will swing open and there will be a key inside. (Talk about paranoia! Can’t believe she’d lock keys!)
- Go then to the dressing room, which is the lower-left door of the left hall of the second floor. Check the dresser (the one with a mirror) for another a note. Ominous note don’t you think?
- Go back downstairs to answer the phone in the dining room.
- After that, go out to the garden which is the end of the right hall of the first floor. Go to the bottom half and check the yellow flowers for a key.
- Go then to the storehouse located at the upper-left door of the left hall of the second floor. Check the shelves within the room for a key. That meaning the ones at the right side.
- Go to your aunt’s room which is the right hall of the second floor, lower-left door. Inspect everything within the room. The computer’s password will be revealed at day 5. But if for some reason you guessed it right or you knew already, you get to see a scene which is supposedly right before the final scene.*
- Go to the entrance of the house for a scene with Shinji Miura.
- Go answer the phone in the dining room. After being faxed, you’ll find hair within it. This signals the beginning of the flee scene.
- The correct place to hide is at the left dresser beside the dresser (the one with a mirror) in the dressing room located at the lower-left room, left-hall of the second floor.
*This event is supposed to take place before the final scene. The code is 2436. If you do view it, you cannot view it at the end. Meaning you’ll skip it. Despite making you skip to Day 5, it’s only temporary. You will go back to Night 2 after the event.
Congratulations. You passed Night 2.