This is the walkthrough for the current version, which is v1.14. At least now we can get the Perfect End! 6 dolls and a huge update on a lot of things! Now we can finally finish the game! There are only minor changes for the Normal and Bad End from the v1.13 walkthrough. The Perfect End is split into two parts because the second part isn’t hard at all and is straightforward. But I still planned to right something about it.
We pick up from the part when we trapped the giant mutant blob. In here, we cannot go back anymore to the other floors. And this is the part where the game branches, to the Bad End / Perfect End or to the Normal End. There is one doll you can get in this floor. Scroll down to find out what doll it is and how to get it.
Bad End (5th Floor):
“Somehow I’m compelled to put these dolls here.”
- Go to the middle door. In here, go up the stairs to the 5th floor.
- Go pick up the books scattered around the floor of the lounge (the 5th floor). Looks like somebody has been doing some research on these books. I wonder who it is and what they’re after? There are 5 books in total.
- You have to place them in the proper places.
- “Book A” is placed at a bookshelf left of the locked door.
- “Book B” is placed at the most bottom right bookshelf next to where “Book E” is.
- “Book C” is placed in the bookshelf directly below the locked door to the right.
- “Book D” is placed downstairs, go out to where you trapped the giant mutant blob. And then the nearest bookshelf to Hiroshi is the place to put it.
- “Book E” is placed at the nearest bookshelf to the right of the locked door in the lounge.
- Now that you’ve placed all the books in the correct places, the door is now open. Go in there to a no-light room next to a room which is roach infested. You’ll see Takeshi in there. And in here, you can no longer go back, you have no choice but to proceed with the Bad End / Perfect End.
- Move to the next room. Ryan is in this room. Hiroshi will say that he’ll have to take Ryan to a safe place before doing anything else. You can’t also just ignore Ryan, you’ll have a ‘moment of silence’ if you go to the stairs and ignore Ryan (by this I mean, you’ll force yourself back.) So pick her up and go downstairs.
- Go downstairs (use the right stairs) to go to the first floor. Go through the exit in the left to go to an empty room with a locked door, a box and a bed that’s isolated. There’s a chance a roach will appear here, so be sure to listen for the skittering sound.
- You don’t have to do this, but you can put your “Glass of Water” in the refrigerator next to the left exit.
- After you place the “Glass of Water” in this refrigerator. Go out to the left.
- This is the final oni chase. Go out through the bottom exit, an oni with an infinite timer will start chasing you from the upper exit.
Congratulations! You have obtained the “Bad End”!
Perfect End (5th Floor) Part 1:
This how to get the Perfect End. It uses the beginning of the Bad End. So proceed with the Bad End until the first step listed here.
“What’s this Hydrogen Peroxide used for?”
Here we are, the reason for the update of the game. Finally, we can get the Perfect End where everyone survives. It still picks up from where the game
- Picking up from the point where you pick up Ryan (Bad End route), you’ll be in a long set of stairs which lead to the first floor. Before you move on to the next room, you can make a trip to the door near the left exit. This room is the Voodoo Doll room.
- Place your Dolls in this room. If you have all six dolls, you are qualified for the Perfect End. It does not matter what order you put them in the pedestals. Just place them there.
- A staircase will appear once you place all the dolls. Go to it and you’ll see a small dialogue with Ryan saying how it might be a bad idea to go down further.
- Ignore this and keep going down the stairs.
- You’ll be in a room with boxes. Just move them out of the way. (Move the one Hiroshi is nearest to to the left two spaces, then move the nearest one to the bottom exit to the left to go down)
- Proceed and once you go to past the closet, a small event will happen. Nothing important for gameplay, so keep going down to the next room.
- There’s nothing in this room as well except for a dead roach and dead mutant oni (are they really dead?) So keep going to the next room.
- You’ll now be in the Warning Room. Watch out as the regular oni can pop out of one of the doors. Go through the middle hallway to go to the Computer Room.
- There are quite a few items in here to get, make sure to get “Takuro’s Watch”, a “Warped Key” from the top left part of the map, two “Warped Keys” from the upper part of the map and the “Bolt Cutter” from the upper right part of the map.
- Go out and you’ll be chased by an oni (from my experience, there’s an oni there) coming from the door you came from.
- Run left to the dead oni group room. To lose the oni, go to the closet nearest to the door (I haven’t tried this), or go to where Ryan’s closet is. Even if the timer is above 1 second, it will disappear once you go to this room.
- Go to the first room to the right of the Warning Room. One “Warped Key” will be used when you’re here.
- It’s not a bug / glitch or whatever, so just keep going down the corridor. There is nothing dangerous here despite its layout, so go to the next room.
- Mika is in here, so pick her up and exit the corridor to the next area.
- Go to the first door to the left and open it with the “Warped Key”.
- Proceed like the previous one and you’ll pick up Takeshi from where you spotted him in the Normal End.
- Go to the second left door and open it.
- Go through the corridor and you’ll go to the place where you met Takuro and Takeshi at the fourth floor. You’ll find Cassey and Takuro in this room. Talk to them and they’ll join your party.
- Go back out the corridor and to the Warning Room.
- Go to where Ryan’s closet is and a small event will happen. You’ll notice a key to the left side of the screen, so pick it up. It’s called the “Reunion Key.”
- Now that you’re all together, go to the farthest door to the right in the Warning Room.
- You’ll use the “Reunion Key” and you’ll be placed in the Entrance of the Nira Hospital.
- Use the “Bolt Cutter” (just talk to the chained door) to break the chains of the door. Press left to go end the game.
Congratulations! You have gotten the Perfect End!
Perfect End (Cassey and Ryan’s House) Part 2:
Picking up from where the game left us off in the Perfect End, we are now placed in Cassey and Ryan’s House! We get to control the little sister now! Oh how joyful, and kind of ominous as well…
“Are we Oni hunting again?”
- We are at the bedroom (same place as the Bad End epilogue), so go out the room.
- You can go in the first room you see, but there’s nothing in there. The second room is locked.
- Go out to the hallway (the left exit) and you can talk to Hiroshi about your sister’s whereabouts. He’ll say nothing about her location and tell you it’s better if you find her without any clues.
- Go down to the bottom part of the area and pick up the “Unused Bedroom Key.”
- Before that, you could actually go to the kitchen which is the door in the upper part of this room.
- There’s nothing there though, so go back to the door which was locked in the hallway.
- Open the lone closet and follow Cassey to where Hiroshi is. An event will happen and the game will end. You’ll be taken back to the title screen.
Congratulations, you are finished!
Normal End (4th Floor, 2nd Hallway):
This is the route to the Normal End. In the Normal End, three people survive, which is one more than the Bad End. But I still prefer the Bad End because of the scene that happens in it.
“Takeshi, what are you doing hiding back there?”
This End is harder than the Bad End particularly because there’s a very long chase included. Although that chase can be easily passed, it still is one of the hardest chases because of its length.
- Starting in the 4th floor where Hiroshi blocks the giant mutant blob, go proceed to the left door.
- In this room you’ll find two locked hunchback oni. There’s nothing in this room, so proceed to the door to the left.
- You’ll find a battery in here but cannot pick it up because you already have batteries. So proceed through the bottom-left hall.
- Keep going and you’ll find a door, go in this door.
- Go to the right side of the room and you’ll notice Takeshi popping up from one of the open spaces in the top left corner.
- Go to the box next to him and talk to it.
- He’ll ask you to get his batteries, which are the batteries you found before going to this room. Go back to that room and pick up “Takeshi’s Batteries”.
- Go back to where Takeshi was and you’ll find Takuro. After speaking for a while, an oni will burst out from the door behind him and start following you. You’ll dash to the left and the oni (infinite timer) chase will begin.
- All the doors in this next room are locked. So you have to just run. You have to keep pushing the boxes out of the way. You can no longer block the oni from getting to you as the boxes has been placed strategically to not allow it.
- Just keep going until you find an area with a lot of boxes. Go right from that (ignore the boxes), and go down the stairs to the next room.
- This next room is the same as the Bad End final room. Go down to the south exit to end the game. Make sure not to stop near the top door in this room.
Congratulations! You have gotten the Normal End.
Doll obtained in this floor:
- Ryan Doll:
- Go to the stairwell leading to the 5th floor lounge in the area where you trapped the giant mutant blob.
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the room and go up then right. You’ll go to an invisible step area.
- Proceed up to the door and the “Young Key” will be used to unlock it.
- You’ll be in a room in what seems to be a Nursery (judging from the name of the key). Go to the left side to pick up the “Ryan Doll”.
I was surprised to have gotten the bad ending first. I thought I was doing pretty well, until I found out only two survived. In the other route, it seemed like only Hiroshi would survive. But when I played that route, I found out Cassey found Ryan and they got out.