As we all know, as of now, all the dolls have been released. Here’s how to get all the dolls, in order of story mode progression. We shall all get the Perfect End today! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Oh yeah, please do not consult this without at least trying to find the dolls through your own means. It breaks my heart to see someone just cheat their way through everything.
- Go to the first right room in the second floor.
- If you go through the box puzzle to the upper part of the map, you’ll find the “Mika Doll.” It’s fairly easy to get as it’s not hidden in any way.
- This is located near the “Mika Doll” room. After exiting this room, hug the right wall and keep trying to enter the wall. Eventually you’ll find an entrance. As shown in the picture below, all you need to do is go right from here.
“A door… I’m amused.”
- Go in it and you’ll find an empty room with tiles like the one in the 4th floor giant mutant blob room. There’s nothing here but the “Takeshi Doll” however.
“Takeshi’s doll… I’m not amused.”
- When you have Ryan in your party while in this floor. Make your way to the first floor in the area and go to the room where the “Hydrogen Peroxide” is. It’s the blood-filled room in the floor. You need to have blood turned on.
“You need not worry. It’s special effects.”
- You’ll notice a key. Pick it up, it’s called the “Control Key.”
“What if it isn’t Hiroshi?”
- You cannot use it yet, as you need to not have Ryan within your party. So proceed with the game until after the Blue Room. This is when Ryan leaves the party.
- You can now make your way to the Control Room which is based at the basement of the hospital.
“Oh no you shouldn’t be. It’s just an oni.”
- Yes, there’s an oni in there. Once you go two steps before the doll lying on the floor, a hunchback oni will come at you. Make him go near the wall (upper or bottom) then dash for the exit. He won’t follow you so for now, you have the doll!
- Go to the ground floor.
“I wonder if it’s tasty.”
- Go then to the kitchen and go behind the counter to find the “Takuro Doll”.
Hiroshi Doll: (Only if you have picked up “Poison (4)”)
- Go to the 3rd floor right hallway where the instant death roach is.
- Use the “Poison” and make the roach go there. For an easy method, go right before the death trigger and place the poison there. After placing it, just walk up then start walking down. The roach will walk on it and die. The setup is shown below.
“Dead roach. Kind of disgusting.”
- Now keep going down the hallway. You’ll enter a room with only one item in it. This is the “Hiroshi Doll.” Pick it up and proceed.
“I look handsome with this doll.”
4th and 5th Floor ~ The End ~:
- Go to the stairwell leading to the 5th floor lounge in the area where you trapped the giant mutant blob.
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the room and go up then right. You’ll go to an invisible step area.
“Where am I?”
- Proceed up to the door and the “Young Key” will be used to unlock it.
- You’ll be in a room in what seems to be a Nursery (judging from the name of the key). Go to the left side to pick up the “Ryan Doll”.
“Creepy Nursery Rhyme music.”
Now that the doll locations are all here, we can now rest easy. I suggest people don’t cheat and just look here without trying hard to find it. Oh wait, this shouldn’t be placed at the bottom. Oh well. Just have fun for now.